Tuesday, March 4, 2014

A New kind of library

Dear readers, 


I have just finished The Article Libraries go from the printed page to the digital screen  And I have three main ideas. Here they are.
Libraries Are Changing “You may not know it, but libraries have become community tech centers” it says in the text. I think it would be much more fun to go to libraries, because instead of reading the old fashioned way you can read on technology. Some people like reading on paper, but I love reading on technology systems.
Offering technology to jobless people
“Libraries began offering a lot more technology after many people lost their jobs in 2008. Job seekers 
needed to learn computer skills. They also needed help looking for jobs online.” As it says in the text. I think that would be helpful for the people who aren't that smart. It can also help them find a job so that they can get back on their feet. I wonder if libraries will help them with money or food?

Using the Library Without Leaving The House“Most librarians are happy to help. But they can't always solve the problem. If your iPad won’t turn on because you dropped it in the bathtub, they will likely send you elsewhere.This means that people may not visit their library as much. They may never actually see the librarian they "chat" with. People can download e-books without going to the library.” as it says in the text. I think that would be a cool Idea because it would be like using a Skype for kids. I think it would help kids with their homework to.
I have just gave you my thinking about this awesome article. I hope our library changes!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I really like your paragraph and I like how you put a lot of facts but you did not do your thinking. You where sopost to do your thinking but other than that you did a good job with your facts.

    ReplyDelete